Down the road, round the corner, across the county or the far end of the country…. we can move you there.
We understand that no two moves are the same and our UK removals services are tailored to meet our customers specific needs. Our estimators can visit you in your home or carry out a video survey to enable us to provide you with a removal plan and quotation.
The Basics – we’ve got them covered
- We have highly trained staff who are very experienced in dealing all removal scenarios. From the lifting techniques of heavy items, to the labelling and paperwork required to transport multiple items to different destinations, to the stacking and protection on our vehicles we recognise the importance of skilled and trained staff.
- Our fleet of vehicles are built to specialist removal specification, in short they are built for the job. We have a fleet of large removal trucks that have the space for straight house to house moves, but also the ability to load storage containers on board for removal coming via storage. We have mid sized trucks with enough volume to carry out a decent sized house move but may cater for the smaller accesses to properties. We also run vans to cater for the smaller moves or extremely bad accesses. Our fleet comprises of vehicles with tail lifts for heavy items, low access floors for easy one step loading access and vehicles with platforms and loading ramps.
- Equipment comes as standard on our vehicles. Furniture covers, ties, trucks and wheels, wardrobe cartons and any packing materials you may need.
- Upto £50,000 of specialist removal insurance cover is included on all UK moving services. Many companies will offer a basic cover or none at all and charge additional for the peace of mind of disaster protection. We offer one comprehensive removal insurance cover as standard. If you require insurance for a larger amount this can also be arranged.
The additional services – covering all bases
- Need storage? No problem we have a large purpose designed storage facility to store anything you require. Safe, secure, with alarms and CCTV, to give you peace of mind.
- Our specialist bespoke crate making department can build cases and crates to transport and protect the most fragile and unusual items. Many movers cannot offer this specialist inhouse service but at Chudleys
- We can transport vehicles. We regularly transport both cars and motorbikes, we can also transport tractors and other agricultural machinery.
- Unpacking is something most movers want to do in their own time at their own pace. However if you dont we can unpack for you.
Quality Removals as Standard
- We are members of the British Association of Removers (BAR). The BAR is the main trade association within the removals industry and audits its members annually.
- We hold two Quality Standards for Household Removals & Overseas Moving Services. These quality standards ensure that companies carry out a high standard of service consistantly. These standards are audited annually to ensure companies comply.
- We are well known and respected within the antiques and fine art trade as a transporter and shipper.