Easter Competition 2019
Mums and Dads this is a competition for children but they may need your help.
Please also note prizes need to be collected from our office in Somerset, we cannot post them.
So the question is simple how many Easter Eggs can we get in our van?
First prize wins 2 Easter eggs and £30 National Book vouchers. Second Prize wins 1 Easter Egg and £20 National Book Vouchers. Third Prize is 1 Easter Egg and £10 National School Vouchers.
Heres a few clues:
- We didn’t stuff the boxes full or play any tricks like squashing them. We stacked them in the box upright.
- Each box will have the same amount of Eggs.
- There might be little bits of space in the van, if it can’t get a full box in the space is empty, we didn’t stack loose eggs in the van.
- All eggs are the same size, all boxes are the same size.
- We did not stack any boxes in the cab of the van just in the load space you can see in the pictures.
- And the biggest clue of all, the amount of Easter Eggs is between 10,000 and 20,000.
Your entry should include the entrants name, a contact email address, entrants age and your answer.
The closing date for entries is midnight on Tuesday 16th April. Winners will be announced on Wednesday 17th April. Due to the size and nature, prizes need to be collected from our office in TA19 9DU, we may be able to deliver in the local area in exceptional circumstances but cannot guarantee this.
Entrants should be 16 or under.
Only one 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize is available, should multiple people guess the correct answer or the closest answer their names will be put into a hat and drawn out to decide prizes. Cash alternative is not available.
One entry per person only please, your first entry will be taken any future entries will not count.
Our operations director Adam Chudley is the only person who knows the correct answer. His decision is final.